Scharf Acreage - 38 Acres
- Type: Residential
- Style: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Attached "28' x 32'"
- Size: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 38.38 acres
- Year Built: 1982
- Taxes: $2,247.00 (2019)
- MLS ® #: SK796363
- Basement: Yes, Crawl
Located less than 20 minutes west of Saskatoon and only 2 miles east of Asquith, the 38-acre Scharf Acreage along HWY 14 features a recently updated 1,850 sqft bungalow, plus outbuildings and pasture ideal for a few horses or small livestock operation. The land is comprised of an Asquith Association fine sandy loam texture soil. The land is seeded to grass and is perimeter fenced.
- Built in 1982, this 1,850 sqft bungalow features a 3 bedroom 2 bath layout with an oversized double attached garage + storage room.
- The spacious kitchen has lots of cupboard space and an eating counter. The dining room has plenty of natural light courtesy of the large south-facing windows. Adjacent is the sunken living room with wood burning fireplace. Down the hall is the master bedroom with his and her closets, 2 additional bedrooms, 4-piece bathroom, laundry area, and large office/family room with garden doors leading to the back yard patio! Completing the living area is a 3-piece bathroom and large mudroom with access to the attached garage.
- The 28x32 double attached insulated garage includes a storage room and water system.
- Outside you will find a 12x40 partially covered south-facing front patio plus patio and fire pit area in the back yard surrounded by mature trees. Underground sprinklers front and back.
- 28ft x 30ft barn: concrete floor, heated tack room, 4 box stalls and 2 tie stalls
- 28ft x 32ft barn: open interior, dirt floor, power
- well designed corrals and livestock pens adjacent to both barns, leading to the pasture
- 2 garden sheds
Well and water equipment
- 30ft bored well completed in 1980
- Culligan softener and iron filter (rented - $90/month)
- 4 water bowls
- septic tank west of the house with pumpout
- All Grain Bins
- All portable livestock panels
- 3-sided cattle shed north of the corrals
Legal Land Description: LSD 2 35-36-9 W3 Ext 15
From Saskatoon: 17 miles west on HWY 14
From Asquith: 2 miles east on HWY 14
- Central Vacuum
- Garden Area
- Trees / Shrubs
- Garage Door Opener
- Underground Sprinklers
- Wheelchair Access
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.