Upscale living in this scenic property located 22 km northwest of Neilburg, Sk. With over 4,200 sq ft of living space in the modern bungalow, a beautifully treed and landscaped property, and 4 quarters of farmland! The land is comprised of a productive Oxbow and Blaine Lake association clay loam to loam texture soil with mix of grainland and gently rolling pasture, crop insurance G and F.
- Built in 2004, this 2,616 sqft bungalow features a 5 bedroom 4 bath layout with a finished basement.
- The main floor features a spacious kitchen including double wall oven, eating island with wooden baker’s counter, built-in china cabinet, walk-in pantry, and an abundance of storage!
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the breakfast nook and family room with access to the wrap around 12ft x 28ft north facing covered deck and 12ft x 24ft west facing deck. The kitchen also leads to the formal dining room and living room.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite with jetted corner tub and shower. Down the hall is the 4 piece main bathroom, den, large bedroom, and main floor laundry.
- Completing the main floor is a 2 piece bathroom and mudroom, leading to the 26ft x 26ft double car heated garage, with large storage room.
- The basement features a large L shaped family room, 3 additional bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, den, storage room with shelving, cold room, and the utility room.
- Heat for the main floor is forced air natural gas furnace, while domestic hot water and in-floor heat for the basement and garage is supplied by the natural gas boiler.
- Garage: 24ft x 28ft detached insulated garage/workshop with single overhead door, concrete floor, 2 steel workbenches with drawer storage. 100 amp service with welding plug.
- Pole Shed: 24ft x 36ft x 12ft high with sliding doors, metal roof, and dirt floor.
- Barn: 28ft x 32ft 8 stall barn with concrete floor and hay loft.
- Cattle Shelters: 24ft x 34ft and 12ft x 24ft cattle shelters with metal roof
- Well House: 12ft x 20ft with plenty of storage
- Feed Shed: 16ft x 16ft wood floor shed
- Parking Pad: 16ft x 32ft concrete parking pad adjacent to the garage
- 12ft x 24ft all season cabin with kitchen, bathroom, and loft bedroom.
Well and Septic:
- Water supply is a 180ft well (seller states 11 gpm), septic is a lagoon located west of the house.
Farmland & Price Summary
629 Title Acres (ISC)
633 Total Acres
421 Cultivated Acres
15 Hay/Grass Acres
92 Native Pasture Acres
105 Wetland/Bush Acres
$585,000 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$147,867 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
58.4 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
RM 442 NE 17-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $126,700, Title acres 155.57, Cult. acres 119, FR 49.39, Class G
RM 442 SE 20-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $169,600, Title acres 154.48, Cult. acres 122, FR 60.76, Class G
RM 442 NE 20-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $148,000, Title acres 159.44, Cult. acres 115, FR 59.69, Class F
RM 442 NW 21-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $140,700, Title acres 159.61, Cult. acres 65, FR 66.14, Class F
From Neilburg: 9 miles north on HWY 675, 4 miles west, 1 mile north.