Ptn SE 4-40-14 W3 - 150 Acres
Rural NW Saskatchewan
- Type: Farm and Ranch
- Style: Ranch
- Garage: Double, Detached
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 150 acres
- Taxes: $750.00 (2019)
- MLS ® #: SK790976
150 acres of pasture with yardsite located 42 km north of Biggar, Sk and 3 km southwest of Ranger Lake Bible Camp. The mature yard is nicely set-up for a cattle operation or equine facility, complete with a 2 car garage, barn and corrals, shop with riding arena, watering bowls, and fenced pasture divided into 5 paddocks. The land is comprised of a productive Lorenzo association loam texture soil, crop insurance H.
- Shop: 40ft x 100ft shop divided into a 40ftx30ft insulated shop with 2 overhead doors, concrete floors and a 40ft x 70ft riding arena including tack room and cold storage.
- Barn: 24ft x 40ft barn with office and 4 box stalls plus 20ft x 40ft lean-to with 4 tie stalls.
- Garage: 26ft x 28ft insulated 2 car garage built in 2010, concrete floor.
- Cattle handling facilities include corrals with slab fence windbreaks, sorting pens and watering bowls.
- 24ft x 54ft concrete basement, house previously on the property has been moved.
Well and Septic: Water supply is a 120ft drilled well, septic system is a lagoon
149 total acres
25 cultivated acres
121 acres aspen pasture (Seller states 70% of the land has since been cleared)
3 acre yardsite
$74,600 Total Assessed Value (2019)
57.21 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
From Biggar: 29 km north on HWY 4, 3.6km east, 9.7km north.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.