Country living on this scenic 157 acre property located 5 miles north of Radisson, Sk, less than 45 minutes to Saskatoon! The park like setting of this acreage includes a heated in-ground swimming pool and hot tub, beautifully landscaped yard with a 3 pond water feature, sunken firepit, horseshoe pits and groomed trails through the gently rolling aspen pasture. Outbuildings include a heated and insulated shop, meat cutting house with walk-in cooler, bunk house, plus so more!
This beautifully treed and landscaped property features outbuildings and enough land for a small livestock or equine facility.
- 1940 bungalow with 1970s addition, completely rebuilt in 2014. This 2,684 sqft bungalow features a 5 bedroom 2 bath layout plus 864 sq ft basement. The rebuild included new walls, siding and insulation, windows and doors, electrical (new electrical service from the pole in), furnace and water heater, new plumbing, flooring, and completely redone interior! This is a must see!
- Everything is large in this house! The spacious oak kitchen is ideal for entertaining, with an abundance of counter and cupboard space, including a storage and eating island, and plenty of room for a large kitchen table. The kitchen opens to the formal living room with bay window overlooking the front yard.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a formal dining room with patio door access to the back yard. Beside the dining room and beside the front entrance to the house is a cozy sitting room with decorative wood burning stove. Down the hall is the 4-piece main bathroom, large office, 3 bedrooms, and the massive master bedroom with direct access to the east facing covered deck.
- Completing the main floor is a large mudroom with storage and a 2-piece bathroom
- The basement is used for storage, utilities, and a laundry area. Included is a recent high efficiency furnace, hot water heater, water system including softener, iron filter and reverse osmosis, storage room plus cold storage.
- Garage: 22ft x 22ft detached double car garage
- Quonset: 32ft x 44ft heated and insulated workshop with sliding door, concrete floor, storage mezzanine.
- Bunk House: 2 bedroom bunk house with approx. 12ft x 14ft heated and insulated guest rooms.
- Meat House: 16ft x 28ft concrete floor building currently used as a meat shop. This building has electric heat, water heater, stainless steel sink and a walk-in cooler - refrigeration units can keep cooler below freezing.
- Barn: 24ft x 48ft barn with hay loft joining with 4 fenced paddocks.
- Other outbuildings include a chicken coop and several smaller storage sheds.
Well and Septic:
- Water supply is an 85ft well, new septic tank with pumpout.
- The 157 acres includes 111 acres of arable land (approx. 100 acres south of the yard recently broke, to be seeded to hay + 11 acres northeast of the yard used as pasture), The balance of the land is fenced aspen pasture. Take advantage of the miles of groomed trails winding throughout the trees!
- A spring fed dugout is located south of the yard
Directions: From Radisson: 5 miles north on HWY 340 - pavement to the property.
Legal Description: SE 16-41-10 W3
Farmland & Price Summary
157 Title Acres (ISC)
157 Total Acres
111 Cultivated Acres
38 Native Pasture Acres
8 Wetland/Bush Acres
$91,600 Total Assessed Value (2017)
31.9 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)