Enjoy rural living on 160 acres located 52 km southwest of Saskatoon, Sk, 1 mile east of the community of Donavon Sk. The beautifully treed and landscaped yard is nicely set-up for a cattle operation, complete with a barn, corrals, 4 cattle shelters, 3 watering bowls, and fenced pasture. The land is comprised of a productive Bradwell association loam texture soil, crop insurance j.
- Built in 1980, this 1,300 sqft bungalow features a 3 bedroom 4 bath layout with a fully finished basement.
- The main floor features an open concept living area with spacious oak kitchen, dining room with built-in corner coffee bar, built-in writing desk, and patio doors to the 10x30 deck!
- The living room with gas fireplace has access to the covered south facing deck overlooking the front yard.
- Down the hall is the master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms, and the 4 piece main bathroom.
- Completing the main floor is a 2 piece bathroom and mudroom, laundry room, and direct entry to the 14x20 attached garage.
- The basement has a large family room with another gas fireplace, a den currently used as a bedroom, a smaller room ideal for an office or storage room, 4 piece bathroom, cold room, and the utility room.
- Natural gas forced air furnace and hot water heater.
- Shop: 30ft x 40ft cinder-block shop with 12ft high x 18ft wide overhead door, concrete floor, and natural gas furnace.
- Cold storage lean-to: 16x40 addition to the shop, dirt floor.
- Barn: 24ft x 24ft, power, steel i-beam roof supports.
- Pole Shed: 40ft x 60ft with 16ft wide x 19 ft high sliding door, dirt floor, power
- Coverall Style Shed: 30ft x 86ft with 4 ft pony wall and 2 - 14 ft wide roll up doors
- Coverall Style Shed: 30ft x 40ft single roll up door, dirt floor
- Cattle Sheds: 16ft x 20ft, 2 - 16ft x 24ft, and 16ft x 200ft
Well and Septic:
- Water supply is a 340ft well completed in 1993, recommended pumping rate 6 igpm. Water conditioner, softener and UV treatment system in the house.
- 24 ft bored well adjacent to the house is not currently used
- Sewer is a septic tank with pump-out
160 Total Acres
148 Cultivated Acres
12 Wetland/Bush Acres
$170,400 Total Assessed Value (2017)
53.6 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
RM 315 SE 5-33-8 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $170,400, Title ares. 159.72, cultivated acres 148, FR 53.57, Class J
2 additional quarter sections of land (1 rented quarter and 1 leased quarter) may be available.
From Delisle: 14 km south on HWY 45 to Donavon, 3km east.