Enjoy benefits of acreage living on this beautifully treed property located less than 15 minutes from Saskatoon on HWY #14. The property includes a 1,440 sqft home with detached garage, rustic cabin, barn, and 137 acres of land!
- Built in 1977, this 1,440 sqft bungalow features a 2 bedroom 3 bath layout with a partially finished basement.
- The kitchen features an abundance of cupboard space, eating island, and a view overlooking the deck and sheltered backyard.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the L-shaped formal dining room/living room with 2 south facing bay windows
- Down the hall is the master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite, large 2nd bedroom (was previously 2 bedrooms) and the 4 piece main bathroom. Main floor laundry and storage area complete the main floor.
- The basement features a large family room, den, 2 piece bathroom, cold storage room with shelving, and the utility room.
- Utility room includes a forced air natural gas furnace (and central air), water heater, water softener, and central vac.
- Garage: 24ft x 24ft detached partially insulated garage with dual overhead doors, concrete floor, and workbench.
- Cabin: very solid 20ft x 32ft single room log cabin with wood floor. Perfect for a kid’s playhouse, craft space, summer kitchen or workshop. This is a must see, let your imagination be your guide!
- Barn: 36ft x 60ft with 9 tie stalls, 4 box stalls, and large concrete centre alley. The south end of the barn has a heated office/tack room and open workshop area, and a water hydrant. The loft is 10 ft high in the centre, has solid floors, and unlimited potential uses.
- Chicken Coop: 16ft x 24ft wood frame building plus 16ft x 12ft enclosed lean-to on the west side.
Well and Septic:
- Water supply is a 40ft bored well, septic is a tank with pumpout north of the house.
Land: Ptn SW 34-36-8 W3
The property is comprised of 2 parcels of land, all in grass:
- 82 acres between NWY 14 and the CP railway, this is the location of the house and yardsite.
o Land is perimeter and cross fenced with a combination of 3 strand barbwire and page wire.
o Although not used for many years, there is a 0.5mi oval horse track east of the yard, with dugout in the centre.
- 55 acres north of the CP railway
o Perimeter fenced, with a dugout.
o Land could be grazed or hayed.
From Saskatoon: 21km west on HWY 14.
From Sandy Ridge gas station: 3 km west on HWY 14