160 acre property located 7 miles southwest of Perdue includes an updated 1925 2-storey character home, shop, barn, cattle shelter, chicken coops, and a partially completed bungalow ready for you to take to the next level.
- Built in 1925, this 1,386 sqft 2 storey home features a 3 bedroom 2 bath layout, plus an unfinished basement.
- The main floor features a galley style kitchen leading to the formal dining room and living room with wood-burning fireplace. Completing the main floor is a 3-piece bathroom and laundry room.
- Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms and additional bathroom currently being renovated.
- The basement includes the water softener, pressure tank, and electrical. High ceilings and an open layout provide the possibility to finish the basement, adding to the living space of the house!
- The boiler room attached to the house includes the natural gas boiler system (new in 2010) and water heater.
- Outside is a 2-tiered 22ft x 30ft deck built in 2017.
2nd House (unfinished)
- 1,064 sqft (28x38) bungalow with wood basement started in 2008 is framed and shingled.
- 12ft x 18ft single detached garage
- 24ft x 30ft shop with concrete floor, insulated and wood heat.
- 26ft x 34ft barn with concrete floor, 8 tie stalls, 1 pen and storage room plus additional 10x16 tack room. Adjacent to the barn is a round pen and corrals.
- 10ft x 36ft 3-sided shelter
- Several chicken houses with electric heat and wood floors, including the main 24ft x 56ft building built in 2016, 18ft x 32ft chicken house #2, 12ft x 16ft brooder house, 8ft x 12ft brooder house #2.
- Beautifully treed yard with mature trees provides a beautifully sheltered back and front yard with 12ft x 36ft hoop frame poly covered greenhouse.
Well and Septic:
- Water supply is a 110 ft drilled well completed in 2008.
- Main house and unfinished house each have septic tanks.
- Land is comprised of a Tuxford association clay and Asquith association sandy loam texture soil, crop insurance K. SAMA states 154 cultivated acres, currently 10 acres are cropped and the balance is grass and used as pasture.
- Utility bills approx $115/mo natural gas and $283/mo power (equalized payments). Without the electric heat for the chicken coops, equalized power estimated at $100/mo.
From Perdue: 6 km south on HWY 655, 3.3km west, 2 km south. Approx 45 minutes from Saskatoon.
Legal Location: NW 1-35-12 W3
Video tour at https://youtu.be/9R4iG-EkYg4