For an aerial view go to: https://youtu.be/692_rXgk524
The combination of having a Recreational/Homestead Quarter of being somewhat remote and at the same time having access to a major center is difficult to find. Situated up against the Porcupine Provincial Forest in Sawyer Lake Country this property is a little over an hour away from the City of Yorkton providing all the major necessities of today’s world. The Square Timber Home, new in 2000, with it’s Vaulted/Cathedral ceiling, wood finish inside and out, Loft, Sunken Living Room with Wood Burner, and more, is a natural addition to this forest location. The Log Cabin is a great place for guests and only a short distance from the main house. A 32’ x 42’ Shop/Garage/Storage shed includes a 32’ x 32’ heated area. A 24’ x 40’ Pole Shed provides additional storage for your toys and equipment. 4 storage sheds and a 22’ x 40’ Barn with fenced area round out this exceptional yard site. The land is a mix of seeded hay and Aspen/White Spruce forest providing great habitat for wildlife. The yard site buildings and land base complement each other and together deliver a wonderful combination for the true enjoyment of the area.
Assets located on NE 7-37-2-W2:
House: 28’ x 42’ = 1176 sq. ft, New 2000, White Spruce Square Timber Post & Beam Construction.
Exterior: White Spruce Square Timber Walls, Cedar Shake Roofing on top of 1” Wood Plank + 2 x 2” Rigid Styrofoam + 2” Wood Plank, Cement Foundation, Triple Pane Low E Argon Filled Windows, Attached 6’ x 8’ Wood Shed, 12’ x 28’ Covered Deck with Double Door Access to Living Room.
- Porch – 6’ x 8’.
- Open Concept Kitchen/Dining/Sunken Living Room.
- Beech Wood Flooring, Pine Walls.
- Stained Open Beam/2” Plank Vaulted Ceiling.
- Oak Kitchen Cabinets & L-Shape Island, Culligan Reverse Osmosis Water
System under Kitchen Sink.
- Blaze King Wood Burner ($12,000 New) with Ceramic Tile Flooring.
- Bathroom – Oak Vanity/Sink, Ceramic Tile Flooring, Wood Walls.
- Bedroom – Beech Flooring, Tamarack Walls, Closet.
- Bedroom – Beech Flooring, Painted Gyproc Flooring, Closet.
Loft: 14’ x28’, Spiral Staircase, Ceramic Tile Flooring, Open Concept for
Bedroom or Office.
- Cement Foundation sprayed with Foam Insulation to Floor Joists.
- Dirt Walls, Cement Floor, Water Softener.
- Forced Air Geothermal Heat.
- 2 Electric Water Heaters.
Water Supply: 36” x 80’ Big Bore Well, Fiberglass Cribbing, Submersible Pump, Pressure Tank in Shop. $24,000 Well & Trenching Cost New. Note: The well is located on the NW 7-37-2-W2 and has a registered Easement providing access to and use of the well for the House/Shop/Yard on the NE 7-37-2-W2.
Septic: Cement Dual Chamber Holding Tank with Liquid Pumpout to West of House along Bush.
Power: 100 Amp Main Electrical Panel.
Yard Site Power Supply: 400 Amp Service.
Shop: 32’ x 42’ x 8’ High, New 2008, Wood Frame Construction on Cement Foundation, Full Metal Exterior.
- Water & Septic Service Dual Chamber Cement Holding Tank with Liquid Pumpout to the South along Bush.
- Fully Insulated and Sheeted Plywood Interior, Full Cement Floor.
- 10’ x 32’ Cold Storage, Walk Through access Door from Exterior and to Heated portion.
- 32’ x 32’ with In-Floor Heat, Walk Through Door to Cold Storage, 7’ x 9’ Overhead Door with Auto Opener, Floor Drain.
- Walk-In Cooler, $8,000 New.
- Utility Room – Water Softener, Water Pressure Tank, Electric Boiler for In-Floor Heat, Electric Water Heater, Clothes Washer & Dryer, Toilet, 100 Amp Main Electrical Panel.
Log Cabin: 10’ x 12’ = 120 sq. ft., Metal Roofing, Pine Ceiling, Power.
Pole Shed: 28’ x 42’ = 1176 sq. ft. New 2009. Laminated Posts on 8’ Center with 2” x 6” Strapping, 2” x 4” Trusses on 2’ Center with 2” x 4” Strapping, Full Metal Exterior, Gravel Floor, Walk-Through Door, 18’ Overhead Door, 20’ Sliding Door.
2 Storage Sheds: 10’ x 16’, Wood Frame & Floor, Full Metal Exterior.
2 Storage Sheds: Wood Frame & Floor & Walls. Metal Roofing.
Barn: 22’ x 40’, Wood Frame & Walls, Metal Roofing, Cement Floor, Power with 100 Amp Main Electrical Panel.
Orchard: Apple Tree, Plum Tree, Saskatoon Trees, Haskap Shrubs, Cherry Tree, Raspberry.
Note: The Seller owns an additional adjacent quarter with direct access to Sawyer Lake that is optional and in addition to the asking price. The Seller will NOT sell the adjacent quarter separately unless the NE 7 with yard site sells first.