This land is 3/4 of a mile south-east of the Husky Oil Upgrader on a major grid road with good access.
Process begun to have land rezones industrial
- Mobile home (14ft x 64ft) with many upgrades: 3/4 of mobile home has been reinsulated, new plumbing 3 yrs ago, rubber roof on trailer, asphalt shingles on porch, some newer windows, skirted, small deck and 10ft x 23ft porch (1980). Trailer layout includes 3 bedroom, 2 bath (1x2pc, 1x 4bc)
- Barn, stucco, metal roof, power, newer slab floor
- Corrals, plank corrals & loading shute, 2 pens.
- Yard area has 4 SBW fence, crossfence
- 1 richie cattle waterer
- 1 gas well on property, vendor gets paid annual rent on surface lease.
- Water source incudes dugout (medium), approx 100' well puping approx 5-7gpm, creek. Previously ran 100 cows.
Farmland & Price Summary
158 Title Acres (ISC)
154 Total Acres
90 Cultivated Acres
52 Hay/Grass Acres
12 Wetland/Bush Acres
$96,200 Total Assessed Value
$99,948 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
69.3 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
RM 472 Wilton SE 29-49-27-W3, Assessed Value $96,200, Title ac. 157.51, Cult. ac. 90, FR 69.27, Class G Soil Type: Waseca Loam