Don’t miss this opportunity to own a beautiful acreage 3 miles south of the Husky Upgrader at Lloydminster. This 141 acre property features a 2,056 sqft house, 50x80 shop, 80x100 riding arena/cold storage, barn, and 129 acres of farmland.
- Built in 1925 with 1960 addition, this meticulous home was set on a new basement and completely renovated in 1993. Renovations included new plumbing, electrical, hardwood flooring, new kitchen, plus much more!
- The main floor features an open concept kitchen and dining room with large eating counter, hardwood floors, and an abundance of cupboard storage. The spacious living room has a Vermont wood stove, and access to a 12ftx28ft covered deck. Completing the main floor is the 4-piece bathroom, laundry area, large mudroom, and a four season sunroom with gas Jenn air cooktop.
- The 2nd floor is dedicated to the master bedroom, with access to a private balcony.
- The basement includes a large family room with a wood burning fireplace, 2 bedrooms, spacious spa room with corner jetted tub, and 3-piece bathroom. Spa room and bathroom feature a beautifully finished heated tile floor.
Well and Septic:
- The well (seller states approx 200ft with 6-7 gpm capacity) provides water for the house, shop, and barn, with water distiller in the kitchen.
- The house has a septic tank with field, shop has a separate septic tank with pump-out.
-50x80 metal framed shop with 20 ft high walls and 3 overhead doors (1 - 16ft high x 18ft wide, 2 - 16 ft high x 16 ft wide)
-Overhead infrared heat
-Mezzanine living quarters with kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, 3-piece bathroom and laundry.
Riding Arena/Storage (1998):
-40x100 wood frame building on 4 ft high concrete pony wall, dirt floor, 20 ft walls and 16ft x 16ft overhead door.
-South lean-to is 20x100 open sided with dirt floor
-North lean-to is 20x100 fully enclosed with concrete floor
-26x30 cinderblock wall barn with metal clad roof
-Main level includes box stalls and tack room, with access to the open loft.
-Complete cattle handling system including 3 watering bowls, 2 cattle shelters, and alley access to the rented quarter section to the south and the 129 acres of owned land to the north.
Ptn NE 12-49-28 W3 (129 total acres) includes 105 acres of seeded grass (meadow brome) and 24 acres slough/bush. Soil is a productive Waseca clay loam. Land is perimeter fenced with a combination of 4 strand barbed wire and page wire.