Milden Acreage - 79 Acres
Basement: Yes, Full
Size: 1,674 sq. ft.
Lot Type: Rectangular
Year Built: 1977
MLS® #: 594138
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a beautiful acreage between Rosetown and Outlook,located approx 3 miles south HWY 15 by the town of Milden. This 79 acre property features a 1,674 sqft house, 40x60 shop, 28x72 barn, and 65 acres of cultivated farmland!
- Built in 1977, this house received extensive renovations over the past few years, including new windows and doors, updated plumbing and electrical. The renovations included expanding the 2 main floor bedrooms, with the master bedroom featuring frosted glass door his and her closets and a beautiful 3 piece ensuite!
- The kitchen features a walk in pantry, leads to the dining room and large living room overlooking the beautifully landscaped front yard.
- Completing the main floor is a spacious mudroom/laundry located off of the covered deck.
- The basement is partially developed, with ongoing renovations to include 2 additional bedrooms, bathroom, and family room.
-40ft x 60ft shop with 20ft x13ft9in overhead door and natural gas radiant heat
-28ft x 72ft barn with concrete floor, water and loading dock.
Well and Septic:
- water is supplied via a well, sewer is a septic tank with pumpout.
Ptn NE 34-28-12 W3 (79 total acres). Cultivated acres are productive Elstow clay loam to Weyburn Loam soil.
Farmland & Price Summary
79 Total Acres (ISC)
57 Cultivated Acres
22 Wetland/Bush Acres
$34,800 Farmland Assessed Value
54.3 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Crop Insurance Rating "G"
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.