Development Level: Built
Bedrooms: 4 "3 up + 1 down"
Half Bathrooms: 1
Garage: Double, Detached
Basement: Yes, Full
Size: 1,382 sq. ft.
Year Built: 1982
MLS® #: SK715520
Beautiful 1382 sqft energy efficient R2000 bungalow home (12” walls). Main floor level features a large open kitchen with ample cupboard space. The spacious dining room is located between the kitchen and living room and provides access to the south facing 10 x 16 covered deck via new sliding glass doors. The living room features a large picture window overlooking the front yard. There is a full bathroom located central to the 3 bedrooms. The 10 x 14 attached porch/mudroom leads to the laundry room and 2 piece bathroom. The partially developed basement has a spacious recreation room, 4th bedroom and a large storage/utility room. Recent upgrades include new flooring throughout the main floor, renovated bathrooms.
Additional features & improvements:
- air to air exchanger (2010)
- shingles on the house and garage (2015)
- exterior painted (2017)
Land (approximate acres)
- 296 title acres
- 90 acres cultivated
- 90 acres tame hay (arable acres, previously cropped)
- 105 acres of native pasture & bush
- 11 acre yard site
Soil - predominately Biggar loamy sand to sandy
Grazing capacity is estimated at 35 - 40 pair over a 6 month period with cultivated acres sown to hay / grass.
Water - hydrants at the yardsite, dugout south of the yard
Fencing - 3 strand barbed wire around the hayfield and pasture, some cross fencing
- 32 x 56 Goodon Cattle Shed with metal roof & siding
- corrals include treated tie posts, some 2 x 6 railing, and some slab fencing
- penning for 30 - 40 head
- 32 x 28 double detached garage with 10 ft walls
- 2 overhead single doors, gravel floor, vinyl siding
Water & Sewer
- 180 ft well with water 10 feet from surface
- septic tank with field pump out (south of home)
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.