Back To Website
Acres of Expertise.
(Saskatchewan, CA - S0L 2V0)
Request More Info
Schedule A Showing
View Listing Brochure
"Terrific Main Street Location"
More Photos »
307 Main Street
Yes, Partial "concrete"
3,400 sq. ft.
30ft x 130ft
1922 "with 1967 addition"
This incredible commercial property is ideally located at 307 Main Street in Rosetown, Sk. With approx. 3,400 SqFt of total space, it offers a tremendous opportunity for any retail business. The 2,420 SqF retail area features an open interior with built-in lit display shelving along the walls and street front window display ideally set up to showcase any line of products. The front entrance is built-in as to maximize security and reduce heat loss. An office, staff room, and restroom are located off to the side of the retail area. The 2 areas located at the back of the building (approx. 980 SqFt.) are well suited for inventory processing and storage. There are 3 stalls for employee parking at the rear of the lot.
- 1,815 SqFt original building built in 1922 (30’ x 60.5’), includes a partial concrete basement (dirt floor), basement can be used for additional storage
- 1,585 SqFt addition built in 1967.
- sloped roof, refinished in 2014.
- 2 natural gas forced air furnaces: one in basement for the retail area, one in storage area for the rear part of the building.
- central air conditioning
- central vacuum system
- plumbing & wiring updated
- bathroom updated & interior painted
Don’t miss this opportunity to own some of Rosetown’s finest retail space.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
Real Estate Website powered by
Biggar Point2 Homes
©2003-2019 Hammond Realty