This is an appealing and unique small farm with a great location close to Jackfish Lake and Murry Lake. Excellent for some livestock, and or a repair/trucking business. This property has an attractive park-like setting with large trees, flower beds, and garden area.
The cultivated land 95 acres (+/-) can be sold for $200,000 and the 10-acre acreage can be sold for $280,000. Subdivision to be done once an unconditional offer is accepted.
- Wood arch rib Quonset, insulated, lined (1999), 40 x 60, cement floor walk in-floor heat (2009), propane boiler for in floor heat (2018), upgrading electrical panel to 100 AMP service. Also has a grain burning furnace 100,000 btu. Asphalt shingles, 16 x 14 overhead door, 1 walkthrough door.
- 3-sided shelter metal roof, pens, fence, heated watering bowl (currently unhooked)
- 4 other storage sheds misc. sizes and uses
- Old wood grain bin, new plywood roof, used to store wood for the wood/electric furnace in the house
- 1 x 1300 bu. metal bin, wood floor
Well: bored about 60+ feet, 1GPM
Ran almost 4 bales to the acre. Was seeded to oats for green feed in 2018
RM 468 SE 14-46-17 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $101,500, Title ac. 98.11, Cult. ac. 95, FR 51.3, Class K
North of North Battleford to HWY 26 go west 2 miles, then turn North about ¼ of a mile on the left hand side.