Located on highway #42 approx. 6 miles east and 1 mile south of Lucky Lake, this five-quarter package present a tremendous expansion opportunity for local producers. It is predominately cultivated (95.5%) being comprised of a productive class 3 brown soil with a silt loam to clay loam texture. Section 13 is accessed by highway 42 on the east, Vera Road on the south, and a good gravel road on the west side. SE 2 is access by the 737 Grid on the east and south sides.
There is a vacant yard located in NW corner of NW 13. It possesses two westeel-rosco grain bins (estimated 2,700 bu. each) and an old wooden storage shed, formerly used for grain storage.
Water Security Agency records a well on the NW 13-23-08-W3 (1983), 40 ft bored, concrete cribbing. Functionality of the well is unknown. Buyer to accept “AS IS”.
2018 Production: Canola averaged 42 bu./ac. and Lentils averaged 30 bu./ac.
791 Title Acres (ISC)
790 Total Acres
754 Cultivated Acres
36 Wetland/Bush Acres
$856,800 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$173,529 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
52.9 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Click on the “Farmland Details on Satellite Map” icon on the left side to view an interactive satellite map presentation of the property.
*** a detailed description of each parcel is in the attached information package ***
RM 225, NE 13-23-8 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $157,800, Title ac. 158.8, Cult. ac. 152, FR 48.3, Class H
RM 225, NW 13-23-8 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $177,100, Title ac. 160.16, Cult. ac. 152, FR 54.19, Class H
RM 225, SE 13-23-8 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $162,500, Title ac. 159.12, Cult. ac. 158, FR 47.86, Class J
RM 225, SW 13-23-8 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $169,800, Title ac. 159.62, Cult. ac. 142, FR 55.6, Class J
RM 225, SE 2-23-8 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $189,600, Title ac. 153.26, Cult. ac. 150, FR 58.81, Class J
Terms and Conditions of the Tender are as follows:
1. Although the above acreage allocation is obtained from SAMA and is the Seller’s best estimate, the Buyer should rely upon their own personal inspection and assessment of acreage for each individual parcel.
2. Buyer’s offer will be itemized by legal description & any conditions of the offer must be clearly stated.
3. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
4. In addition to the top offer for any individual parcel, consideration will be given to offers that provide the highest aggregate price for any combination of parcels.
5. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered.
6. Seller will be responsible for the property taxes on the property to 11:59 pm December 31, 2018.
7. Any crop unharvested or stored on the land (if any) may be harvested and removed from the land according to The Agricultural Leaseholds Act.
8. All offers must be received in our office [Biggar] by the tender deadline 5:00 p.m. Friday November 2, 2018.
9. All offers received are to be left open until 5:00 p.m. Tuesday November 6, 2018. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].
10. The Seller acknowledges and accepts that the listing broker WILL NOT inform or present the Seller with any offers received until after the date and time mention in term 8. above.