Back To Website
Acres of Expertise.
(Saskatchewan, CA - S0J 2M0)
Request More Info
Schedule A Showing
View Complete Listing Brochure
View Manufactured Home Information Brochure
More Photos »
Bassingthwaite Farm - 313 acres
Farm and Ranch
1,520 sq. ft.
Located 5.5 miles south of Spiritwood on HWY 378, the Bassingthwaite Farm features 2 quarters of farmlande with a 1,520 sq ft house, barn and corrals, shop, and storage shed.
Beautiful 1520 sqft (20ft x 76ft) manufactured home with a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom layout. The kitchen is well lit thanks to the dual skylights and large south facing window in the adjoining dining room. The u-shape kitchen layout provides plenty counter and cupboard space, including a chef’s island with sink and raised eating bar, pantry, built-in wall oven, and stainless steel range hood fan above the built-in cooktop. The cathedral ceiling extends to the adjoining dining room and living room in this open concept design.
The master bedroom features a 4 piece ensuite and walk-in closet, with 2 additional bedrooms beside the main 4 piece bathroom and laundry room. Outside is a partially covered 12ft x 76ft south facing deck.
The property is serviced by 3 wells:
- 21ft well completed in 2016 services the house, recommended pumping rate 20gpm
- 48ft well completed in 2016 services the watering bowls in the corrals, recommended pumping rate 8gpm
- Older bored well services the corrals and barn
- Septic tank with pumpout north of the house
- 26 x 32 barn 2 stall barn with concrete floor, loft, and metal roof
- 32 x 44 insulated shop with partial concrete floor, 220 power and workbench
- 30 x 80 wood framed shed with metal roof and walls, 14ft wide x 16ft high doors at each end, dirt floor.
- Older bungalow with basement was recently lived in, would be good for storage.
Fencing - 4 strand barbed wire around the hayfield and pasture, some cross fencing
Farmland & Price Summary
NE 3-50-11 W3 and SE 3-50-11 W3
313 Title Acres (ISC)
315 Total Acres
180 Cultivated Acres
132 Native Pasture Acres
3 Acre Yardsite
$235,800 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$119,771 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
49.6 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Soil - predominately Meeting Lake loam to sandy loam
Seller states there is a large deposit of fine sand on the home quarter, as well as a significant gravel deposits along the boundary of the SE and NE quarters. No exploration/excavation has been done other than for the owners use around the yardsite.
Trees / Shrubs
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
Real Estate Website powered by
Biggar Point2 Homes
©2003-2019 Hammond Realty