TENDER - RM No. 011 Hart Butte NE 8-2-26-W2
Type: Farm and Ranch
Development Level: Under Construction
MLS® #: SK759623
RM No. 011 Hart Butte NE 8-2-26-W2 for Sale By TENDER.
Closes 5:00 pm March 22, 2019. Offers to be left open until April 3, 2019. Contact listing agent for terms and conditions of TENDER or visit the listing at our website.
159.3 Title Acres (ISC)
65 cultivated acres
94 pasture acres
$78,300 Assessed Value (2017)
SCIC Rating “K”
Note: Assessment is based on Commercial Resource Property (coal mine) as a use.
Includes 40 x 63 Behlen steel Quonset with concrete floor and double sliding doors. The site is a decommissioned fuel island and mine service building. Documents relating to the decommissioning are available for review.
Saskatchewan Watershed Authority (Water Security Agency) has an interest registered on title that will remain and transfer with title.
The Buyer is to rely on and perform their own due diligence in their research of the property including, but not limited to, a physical viewing of the property. Buyer shall accept the property in “AS IS” and “WHERE IS” condition.
SE 14-26-2-W2 and SW 9-26-2-W2 also for sale by tender under same terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of the Tender are as follows:
1. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
2. Offers are to be received on an individual parcel basis.
3. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered unless otherwise agreed.
4. Buyer financing must be arranged ahead of time. All offers must be unconditional.
5. Seller will be responsible for the property taxes on the property to 11:59 December 31, 2018.
6. Any crop unharvested or stored on the land may be harvested and removed from the land according to The Agricultural Leaseholds Act.
7. All offers must be received in the listing Broker’s office [Biggar] by the tender deadline 5:00 P.M. March 22, 2019.
8. All offers received are to be left open until April 3, 2019. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].
9. The Seller acknowledges and accepts that the listing broker WILL NOT inform or present the Seller with any offers received until after the date and time mention in term 8. above.
10. The successful bidder will be required to enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement drafted and provided by the Seller, a copy of which will be provided to the Seller’s brokerage, and which prospective buyers may obtain from the Seller’s Brokerage upon request. No modifications to the Seller’s Purchase and Sale Agreement will be permitted.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.