TENDER - RM No. 347 Biggar SW 15-34-14 W3
Type: Farm and Ranch
Lot / Land
Development Level: Under Construction
Lot Type: Rectangular
Taxes: $623.61 (2018)
Located south and east of Biggar, this single quarter present a tremendous expansion opportunity for local producers. It is predominately cultivated (87%) being comprised of a productive class 3 brown soil (Keppel association) with a loam texture. It is accessed on the south side by Tower Road and the west side by a gravel road. Seeded to canola in 2018.
Location: 16.4 kms south of Biggar on Highway #4, turn left (east) on Tower Road and travel 6.5 kms, located on the left side (north) side.
Legal Land Description: SW 15-34-14-W3
158 Total Acres
138 Cultivated Acres
20 Wetland/Bush Acres
$135,900 Total Assessed Value (2017)
45.8 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Click on the “Farmland Details on Satellite Map” icon on the left side to view an interactive satellite map presentation of the property.
Terms and Conditions of the Tender are as follows:
1. Although the above acreage allocation is obtained from SAMA and is the Seller’s best estimate, the Buyer should rely upon their own personal inspection and assessment of acreage for each individual parcel. Buyer shall accept the property in “AS IS” and “WHERE IS” condition.
2. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
3. Buyer financing must be arranged ahead of time. All offers must be unconditional.
4. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered.
5. Seller will be responsible for the property taxes on the property to 11:59 pm December 31, 2018.
6. Any crop unharvested or stored on the land (if any) may be harvested and removed from the land according to The Agricultural Leaseholds Act.
7. All offers must be received in our office [Biggar] by the tender deadline 4:00 p.m. Friday April 5, 2019.
8. All offers received are to be left open until 4:00 p.m. Tuesday April 9, 2019. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].
9. The Seller acknowledges and accepts that the listing broker WILL NOT inform or present the Seller with any offers received until after the date and time mention in term 8. above.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.