1st Avenue Collision Center
Development Level: Built
Size: 275 sq. ft. "40' x 80'"
Year Built: 1997
Taxes: $2,802.00 (2018)
MLS® #: SK768761
Opportunity to purchase a successful SGI Elite accredited collision repair shop in the town of Biggar. Operating for the past 22 years, 1st Avenue Collision Center has built a strong reputation serving clients from Biggar and surrounding area. Pride of ownership is evident in the well designed and meticulously maintained building. Operated 5 days/week by the owner and 2 technicians, this is an established turn-key operation ideal for a hands-on entrepreneur looking to step into a profitable business with excellent potential for expansion.
- 40ft x 80ft x 16ft high (3,200 sqft)
- wood frame building built in 1997
- metal clad roofing and siding
- 3 phase power
- 2 x overhead natural gas heaters
- storage mezzanine (19ft x 29ft)
Shop Area: 40ft x 50ft
- DeVilbiss Pressurized semi-downdraft paint booth
o 14ft wide x 26ft deep x 9ft high
o 1,300,000 BTU make-up air unit
- 15HP 3 phase air compressor with DV ProDry HTD refrigerated air dryer
- 16ft wide x 14ft high overhead door
- paint mixing room and storage: 9ft x 12ft
- storage room: 6ft x 6ft
- reception area (12ft x 16ft)
- office (12ft x 10ft)
- bathroom (10ft x 6ft)
- 11 lots total 0.88 acres (275ft x 140ft)
- zoned light industrial (IND1)
- 6,800 sqft secured fenced storage compound (40ft x 80ft plus 60ft x 60ft)
- shop and fenced storage is located on the east 6 lots, excellent expansion or income generating potential on the west 5 lots
- 2006 Peterbuilt with 21ft flatdeck, auto trans, 181,000 miles
- 2001 F450 4WD diesel with Jerr-Dan wrecker, manual trans, 268,000 km
- Complete equipment list available upon request
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.