For an aerial view go to: https://youtu.be/YWHZYDunheo
So, you are looking for a full quarter large acreage, and if possible, a private lake would be a bonus….well look no further! This property includes a 75 Acre Lake in the middle of the quarter with a nice mix of Aspen Bush and Grain Land around the perimeter. The yard site has been developed and improved over recent years with the house receiving an addition and numerous upgrades inside & out including a fully automatic Generac Propane Generator, be sure to read through the house details in the information brochure! A planted shelterbelt is thoughtfully incorporated on each side of the driveway and around the residence area which includes a Water Pond & Firepit area. The North end of the yard boasts an Orchard with 7 rows of Saskatoons, 3 Rows of Raspberries, Strawberries, 4 types of Cherries, Red Currant, Black Current, High Bush Cranberry & Sea Buckthorn, all surrounded by Elk Fencing to protect from wildlife. Additional fencing to the North and South of the yard provides an area for a few Horses or Cows or Sheep or other livestock.
Note: Cultivated Acres shown are as per the SAMA Report. Seller advises approximately 31 Cultivated Acres rented at $55/Acre.
House: Approximately 1755 sq. ft on Main Floor (original 1128 sq. ft, addition 627 sq. ft), Numerous Upgrades and Addition from 2012 forward.
Exterior: all upgraded - Metal Roofing, Metal Soffit & Fascia, Vinyl Siding, Triple Pane Windows.
Double Attached Garage: New in 2017, 25’ x 30’, 2 Overhead Doors with Auto Openers, 1 exterior access door, 1 direct to house interior access door, gravel floor.
- Main Entry (Addition) – Heated Ceramic Tile Flooring, Ceiling Fan, Closets, Direct Entry to Attached Garage, Sink, access to Root Cellar.
- Rear Entry – Ceramic Tile Flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room – Oak Cabinets & Trim, Birch Hardwood Flooring, Bow Window, SS 3 Door Fridge, SS Range, SS Dishwasher.
- Living Room – Birch Hardwood Flooring, open from Kitchen/Dining Room.
- Master Bedroom (Addition) – Birch Hardwood Flooring, Double Closet, Ensuite with Heated Ceramic Tile Flooring, Large Jacuzzi Tub with Heater, Walk-In Shower, Sink/Vanity, Toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms – Birch Hardwood Flooring, Closets.
- Main Bathroom – Ceramic Flooring, Jacuzzi Tub/Shower, Sink/Vanity, Toilet.
Basement: under original portion of House, Cement Walls.
- Rec Room – Gyproc Walls, Suspended Ceiling, Cement Floor, partially finished.
- Storage Room – 125 Amp Main Electrical Panel, Generac Panel for Generator.
- Utility Room – Propane Forced Air Furnace with Central Air Conditioning, Propane Water Heater, Septic Pump, Well Pressure Tank, Well Sand Filters, Well Ultraviolet Light Filter.
Water Service: Shallow Well located in floor of Utility Room, Cement Crib, Submersible Pump, Sump Pump for controlling water level.
Septic Service: Cement Septic Tank with Liquid Pumpout to North of House.
Propane Generator: Generac fully automatic Propane Generator located on West side of House.
Detached Garage: 24’ x 24’, Cement Floor, Insulated.
Miscellaneous Wooden Outbuildings: Storage Sheds, 2 Chicken Houses.
Fenced Pasture: located at North end of yard.
Orchard: 7 Rows Saskatoons, 3 Rows Raspberries, Strawberries, 4 types of Cherries, Red Current, Black Current, High Bush Cranberry, Sea Buckthorn, all surrounded by Elk Fencing for protection from wildlife.
Planted & Natural Shelterbelt: Spruce, Manitoba Maple, Birch, Larch, Poplar, Lilac, Wild Rose.
Driveway: Gated Gravel Driveway from Grid road.
Access: Year round Grid Road 2.5 miles to Highway 9, then 10 miles on pavement to Canora, SK.
Note: The Church located on the South end of the Lake is NOT included and will be removed by the Seller.