- Garage: 24ft x 28ft detached insulated garage/workshop with single overhead door, concrete floor, 2 steel
workbenches with drawer storage. 100 amp service with welding plug.
- Pole Shed: 24ft x 36ft x 12ft high with sliding doors, metal roof, and dirt floor.
- Barn: 28ft x 32ft 8 stall barn with concrete floor and hay loft.
- Cattle Shelters: 24ft x 34ft and 12ft x 24ft cattle shelters with metal roof
- Well House: 12ft x 20ft with storage
- Feed Shed: 16ft x 16ft wood floor shed
- Parking Pad: 16ft x 32ft concrete parking pad adjacent to the garage
- Cabin: 12ft x 24ft all season cabin with kitchen, bathroom, and loft bedroom.
- Water supply is a 180ft well (seller states 11 gpm), septic is a lagoon located west of the house.
- Heat for the main floor is forced air natural gas furnace, domestic hot water and in-floor heat for the basement
and garage is supplied by the natural gas boiler.
- wrap around 12ft x 28ft north facing covered deck and 12ft x 24ft west facing deck
Farmland & Price Summary
629 Title Acres (ISC)
633 Total Acres
421 Cultivated Acres
15 Hay/Grass Acres
92 Native Pasture Acres
105 Wetland/Bush Acres
$585,000 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$147,867 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
58.4 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
$2,200,000 Farmland Price
RM 442 NE 17-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $126,700, Title ac. 155.57, Cult. ac. 119, FR 49.39, Class G
RM 442 SE 20-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $169,600, Title ac. 154.48, Cult. ac. 122, FR 60.76, Class G
RM 442 NE 20-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $148,000, Title ac. 159.44, Cult. ac. 115, FR 59.69, Class F
RM 442 NW 21-46-26 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $140,700, Title ac. 159.61, Cult. ac. 65, FR 66.14, Class F