307 Main Street
- Terrific Main Street Location
- Type: Commercial
- Style: Single Story
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 3,400 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 30ft x 130ft
- Year Built: 1922 "with 1967 addition"
- Taxes: $3,831.00 (2018)
- MLS ® #: SK772314
This incredible commercial property is ideally located at 307 Main Street in Rosetown, Sk. With approx. 3,400 SqFt of total space, it offers a tremendous opportunity for any retail business. The 2,420 SqF retail area features an open interior with built-in lit display shelving along the walls and street front window display ideally set up to showcase any line of products. The front entrance is built-in as to maximize security and reduce heat loss. An office, staff room, and restroom are located off to the side of the retail area. The 2 areas located at the back of the building (approx. 980 SqFt.) are well suited for inventory processing and storage. There are 3 stalls for employee parking at the rear of the lot.
- 1,815 SqFt original building built in 1922 (30’ x 60.5’), includes a partial concrete basement (dirt floor), basement can be used for additional storage
- 1,585 SqFt addition built in 1967.
- sloped roof, refinished in 2014.
- 2 natural gas forced air furnaces: one in basement for the retail area, one in storage area for the rear part of the building.
- central air conditioning
- central vacuum system
- plumbing & wiring updated
- bathroom updated & interior painted
Don’t miss this opportunity to own some of Rosetown’s finest retail space.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.