Click on Virtual Tour icon above for Google satellite map of property.
This very attractive package of 10 grain farmland parcels is located near Rosetown and Zealandia, Saskatchewan. The Pt. WH 1-30-15-W3 is located adjacent to Rosetwon and Highway #4.
These grain farmland parcels possess a variety of soils ranging from a very productive class 2, dark brown Regina heavy clay soil to a class 4, dark brown Asquith fine sandy loam. The farmland is predominately cultivated and consider to be in good condition. This farmland represents a tremendous investment and/or expansion opportunity.
1,233 Title Acres (ISC)
1,236 Total Acres
1,124 Cultivated Acres
20 Native Pasture Acres
92 Wetland/Bush Acres
$1,461,600 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$189,161 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
59.3 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Buildings and Improvements:
Located on NW 1-30-15-W3 Ext. 1 (west side)
Machine Shed #1: 48' x 288', pole frame, metal clad siding and roofing, dirt floor, two over head doors, sliding end doors, NOT wired
Machine Shed #2: 48' x 192', pole frame, metal clad siding and roofing, dirt floor, sliding end doors at both ends, wired
1) Power metre to machine sheds is located on Parcel B Plan 71S08984 Ext. 1. Buyer responsible for cost of new metre.
2) Town of Rosetown has an access easement, registered by caveat, for the water drainage way/ditch at the north end of the SW 12-30-15 W3 Ext. 132.
RM 286 NE 33-30-12 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $126,200, Title ac. 151.42, Cult. ac. 132, FR 44.74, Class L
RM 286 NW 33-30-12 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $113,900, Title ac. 151.08, Cult. ac. 127, FR 41.66, Class L
RM 286 SE 33-30-12 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $159,000, Title ac. 159.7, Cult. ac. 142, FR 52.04, Class K
RM 286 SW 33-30-12 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $190,000, Title ac. 159.79, Cult. ac. 148, FR 59.7, Class H
RM 287 NW 15-29-14 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $175,400, Title ac. 160, Cult. ac. 140, FR 54.13, Class G
RM 287 SW 15-29-14 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $196,700, Title ac. 160.05, Cult. ac. 160, FR 57.22, Class H
RM 287 SW 1-30-15 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $273600, Title ac. 155.22, Cult. ac. 156, FR 81.6, Class C
Town of Rosetown, SW 12-30-15 W3 Ext. 132, 2017 Assessed Value $15,800, Title ac. 9.95, Cult. ac. 6.07, FR 76.7, Class C
Town of Rosetown, NW 1-30-15 W3, 2017 Assessed Value $204,800, Title ac. 118.11, Cult. ac. 113.11, FR 81.88, Class C
Town of Rosetown, Parcel B Plan 71S08984 Ext. 1, 2017 Assessed Value $6,200, Title ac. 8.12, Cult. ac. 0, FR 81.88, Class C
*** Please see a detailed description of each parcel in the attached pdf brochure ***
Terms and conditions of the tender are as follows:
1. Buyer’s offer will be itemized by legal description and any conditions of the offer must be clearly stated.
2. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
3. In addition to the top offer for any individual parcel, consideration will be given to offers that provide the highest aggregate price for any combination of parcels.
4. EXCLUDED: All bins and fuel tanks located on Parcel B Plan 71S08984 Ext. 1. The Seller will remove all bins, at the seller’s expense, prior to July 31, 2020. Upon removal of all bins, the Seller will leave the site clean and in normal condition.
5. Sale of SW 12-30-15-W3 Ext. 132 (10 acs.) must be tied to sale of NW 1-30-15-W3 Ext. 1 (118 acs.).
6. Buyers must be preapproved for financing prior to tender closing.
7. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered unless otherwise agreed.
8. COMPLETION DATE to be January 15, 2020.
9. VACANT POSSESSION upon COMPLETION with the following exceptions:
a) The Seller shall have access to all bins located on Parcel B Plan 71S08984 Ext. 1 for the purpose of storing and transporting grain until July 31, 2020. The Seller will remove all bins and fuel tanks, at the seller’s expense, prior to July 31, 2020. Upon removal of all bins, the Seller will leave the site clean and in normal condition. The Seller will be responsible for insuring his bins and paying all associated utility costs until he vacates the site.
b) The Seller shall have access to and possession of the two machine sheds and surrounding non-cultivated area on the west side of NW 1-30-15-W3 Ext. 1 for the purpose of storing equipment/items and spring farming operations until May 31, 2020. The Seller will be responsible for insuring his equipment and contents and paying all associated utility costs until he vacates the site.
10. ADJUSTMENT DATES:
a) Property Taxes to be adjusted as of January 1, 2020.
b) All remaining normal adjustments for the Property including but not limited to: local improvement levy and assessments, municipal charges, utilities, and surface leases shall be adjusted as of the POSSESSION DATES described in term 9 above. All adjustable items are the Buyer’s responsibility for the entire POSSESSION DAY.
11. Any crop unharvested or stored on the land may be harvested and removed from the land according to The Agricultural Leaseholds Act.
12. All offers must be received in our office [Biggar] by the tender deadline 5:00 p.m. December 13, 2019.
13. All offers received are to be left open until 5:00 p.m. December 23, 2019. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].
14. The Seller acknowledges and accepts that the listing broker WILL NOT inform or present the Seller with any offers received until after the date and time mention in term 12. above.