For an aerial view go to: https://youtu.be/QuJx9BRU6tw
A great starter package with a very nice house located in Central Saskatchewan this property is certainly something to consider. The 2 quarters are located adjacent to each other for ease of access, H Soil Class with a predominately Whitewood Loam/Clay Loam top soil which is great for Grain Production. The yard boasts a Raised Bungalow new in 2004, 1565 sq. ft, awesome main floor plan that includes: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry, kitchen with island, and attractive living room with extensive windows for natural lighting during the day. 2 covered decks: the first on the NE corner perfect for that morning cup of coffee as the sun is rising, the second on the South side is 40’ long and includes nat. gas for the Barbeque. The basement is wide open, unfinished and waiting for your designer touch to complete to your desires. Rounding this all off with a nat. gas forced air furnace and central air this house is not something you often find in the rural areas! More land is available in the area for those looking for a larger operation.
Assets located on NE 16-30-15-W2:
House: SAMA Report shows 1565 sq. ft, new 2004.
Exterior: Asphalt Shingles, Metal Soffit & Fascia, Vinyl Siding, Triple Pane Windows.
- Covered Deck on NE corner, 14’ long, 2 access doors; 1st to Porch, 2nd to Dining/Kitchen.
- Covered Deck on South Side, 40’ long, Nat Gas for Barbeque, extra lighting with Pot lights in covered roof, Aluminum Railing with gate and LED lighting
- Designed for option to add an Attached Garage on the East side.
- Porch, Laminate Flooring, direct access to NE Deck.
- Laundry, Laminate Flooring.
- Bathroom, Shower, Sink/Vanity, Toilet, Linoleum Flooring.
- Kitchen, White Melamine Cabinets, Island/Sink, Laminate Flooring, Fridge, Stove, Over the Range Microwave/Range Hood Combo, Dishwasher, access to South Deck.
- Dining Room, Laminate Flooring, access to NE Deck, big windows.
- Living Room, Carpet Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling with extensive windows.
- Master Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Carpet Flooring, Ensuite with Double Sink Vanity, Make-up Cabinet/Table, Jacuzzi Tub/Shower, Toilet.
- Bedroom, Closet, Carpet Flooring.
- Bedroom/Office, Vinyl Laminate Flooring.
Basement: Unfinished, treated wood insulated exterior walls, cement floor.
- 200 Amp Main Electrical Panel.
- Nat. Gas Forced Air Furnace with Central Air & Air Exchanger.
- Well Pressure Tank, Water Softener, Nat. Gas Water Heater.
- Central Vacuum Power Unit.
- Sump hole with weeping tile.
- Extensive windows for natural lighting during the day.
Septic: Cement Dual Chamber holding tank with Liquid Pump-out to the West.
Water: Big Bore Well, Galvanized Crib, approximately 25’ deep, located North of the House.
- Access via good grid road.
- Miscellaneous older wooden outbuildings.
- Dugout located behind the Barn.
- Lots of room to develop to suit your needs.
- Garden Area
Farmland & Price Summary
318 Title Acres (ISC)
320 Total Acres
269 Cultivated Acres
51 Wetland/Bush Acres
$322,400 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$161,200 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
55.7 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Asking Price = $680,000.
Land = $403,000 = 1.25 x Assessment.
Yard Site = $277,000.
*** a detailed description of each parcel is in the attached information package ***
RM 277 NE 16-30-15-2, 2017 Assessed Value $126,400, Title ac. 119.49, Cult. ac. 110, FR 53.43, Class H
RM 277 Blk A Plan 101728559, 2017 Assessed Value $30,800, Title ac. 39.55, Cult. ac. 24, FR 59.43, Class H
RM 277 SE 21-30-15-2, 2017 Assessed Value $165,200, Title ac. 159.39, Cult. ac. 135, FR 56.84, Class H