- Type: Residential
- Style: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Attached "28 x 40"
- Size: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 2.5 acres 330ft x 330ft
- Year Built: 1930 "1977 and 1983 additions"
- Taxes: $1,375.00 (2019)
- MLS ® #: SK792564
- Basement: Yes, Partial
This attractive 2.5 acre property 11 km south of Biggar features a 2,200 sqft 4-bedroom 2-bathroom ranch style house with double attacched garage.
Built in 1930 with additions in 1977 and 1983.
Central within the house is a large kitchen and dining area with a south-facing bay window overlooking the front yard. West of the kitchen and adjoining the attached garage is a large formal living room, with patio doors to the 8ft x 12ft sunroom and 8x20ft covered deck! Completing this side of the house is the 12ft x 18ft master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite. On the other side of the kitchen is the 2nd living room/family room, 4-piece main bathroom, 3 additional bedrooms, office/den and main floor laundry. The partial basement is cinderblock construction with concrete floor.
- 28ft x 40ft insulated double car garage built in 1993 has 12 ft high walls and RV entrance.
- 24ft x 24ft, 75% concrete floor, stacked 2x4 construction, power
- 16ft x 18ft, 2 room, wood floor, stacked 2x4 construction, power
- 10ft x 16ft garden shed
- Heating is electric baseboard heat throughout the house plus a pellet stove in the kitchen. Ducting is in place for a forced-air system
- Water supply is a 150ft well drilled in 1982
- Sewer is a septic tank with pumpout northwest of the house
The scenic yardsite surrounded by mature trees has a private back yard, large garden area, and a cozy and sheltered firepit area. The 24ft x 24ft shed has a partial concrete floor and the 16ft x 18ft shed has wood floor and 2 rooms. Both sheds are constructed with stacked 2x4 walls and have power. A 10ft x 16ft garden shed with concrete floor is adjacent to the garage.
From Biggar: 10km south on HWY 4, 0.8 km east.
Legal Location LSD 4 6-35-14 W3 Ext 10 (Ptn SW 6-35-14 W3)
- Central Vacuum
- Hood Fan
- Garden Area
- Trees / Shrubs
- Garage Door Opener
- Satellite Dish
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.